7 Reasons to Move to Cloud Financial Now
Why your business should consider a Cloud ERP Solution?
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership – your Cloud ERP provider hosts and maintains all of the IT infrastructure for you, ensures the system is always running, that the data is secure, and that product enhancements are rolled out painlessly to your solution without breaking your previously implemented customizations.
- Predictable Subscription Based Model – Cloud ERP also offers a predictable, pay-as-you-go subscription model that can make cash flow management and planning much easier.
- System Upgrades and Enhancements – Cloud ERP solutions are continually upgraded by the provider so you can be sure you’re always using the latest, most advanced version of your ERP software. Because of the cloud platform today’s leading cloud applications are built upon, your previously implemented customizations and integrations automatically carry forward when the solution is updated without additional investment.
- Performance and Scalability – Cloud software architecture is designed from the ground up for maximum network performance, which can mean better application availability than traditional on-site ERP systems. Cloud-based ERP also offers optimized performance that can adapt to your needs. If there is a spike in your business, cloud ERP automatically adjusts and dynamically provisions additional resources to handle the surge.
- Access anywhere – Cloud-based ERP solution provides real-time data that can be accessed via the Internet anywhere at any time. That means that staff at your company can see accurate information on laptops, smartphones, and tablet devices while they travel or telecommute—all without extra setup fees or ongoing costs.
- Security – along with accessibility, Cloud ERP providers make securing their systems a top priority by providing strong, industry standard data security certifications such as compliance with PCI DSS and SAS 70 standards. Furthermore, the top Cloud ERP providers follow other rigorous security, disaster recovery, and back-up procedures that would be cost-prohibitive with on-site ERP solutions
- Deployment – Cloud ERP offers clear advantages when you consider speed of deployment. Since cloud ERP requires no additional hardware, your business doesn’t have to waste time procuring and installing IT infrastructure. With cloud ERP, you can easily roll it out across multiple regions, subsidiaries, and divisions, avoiding the cost associated with those rollouts.
Empowered Solutions is positioned with its partnerships to provide your organization a Cloud ERP solution that meets your needs. To request additional information or an onsite assessment, please contact us today. Click Here Contact Us
Empowered Solutions has the expertise to help you connect your business processes, your data, and your people into the Cloud. Learn more.
Learn why growing organizations are making the switch to Intacct from Quickbooks
Have someone from Empowered Solutions contact us
Is your business ready to explore a Cloud ERP solution?
Learn more about Cloud ERP detailed pricing, implementation time frames and to provide some initial information about your business and software needs.
Empowered Solutions, Inc.
Empowered Solutions delivers Sage Intacct, KloudGin, and Oracle cloud-based solutions and services to mid-market customers. Since 2005, Empowered Solutions is focused on “Empowering Customers for Success” by successfully delivering ERP, CRM and Staffing solutions.
5700 Granite Parkway
Plano, Texas 75024
+1 972 731 2625